FitMax Healthy Body
FITMAX FLEX FIT
The multi-component dietary supplement in FitMax® Flex fit capsules includes glucosamine sulphate 2KCl, chondroitin sulphate, Boswellia serrata extract and hyaluronic acid. The composition of the supplement was enriched with vitamin C, which has antioxidant properties and supports the work of the immune system. The FitMax® Flex fit dietary supplement is dedicated to people actively practicing various sports.
Usage: Dietary supplement in capsules FitMax® Flex fit use 1-2 capsules x 1 time a day. Wash down with plenty of water (at least 250-300 ml). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the supplement. FitMax® Flex fit conditioner cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
The preparation should not be administered to pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
Storage: Keep the dietary supplement in FitMax® Flex fit capsules in a dry place at room temperature and out of the reach of small children.
The dietary supplement in FitMax® Flex fit capsules includes: glucosamine sulphate 2KCl, chondroitin sulphate, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), magnesium salts of fatty acids (magnesium stearate) – anti-caking agent, Boswellia serrata extract 60% boswellic acid, acid hyaluronic acid, gelatin – capsule ingredient.
- They’ll Ensure Your Body Is Getting Enough of the Proper Nutrients
- They’ll Make It Easier for You to Manage Your Weight
- They’ll Provide You With Better Athletic Performance
- They’ll Give Your Immune System a Big Boost
- They’ll Make You Feel Better About Your Health as a Whole
FITMAX C fit
Dietary supplement in capsules FitMax® C fit contains natural vitamin C, which is a combination of ascorbic acid and plant extracts from rose hips and acerola. Vitamin C in FitMax® C fit capsules was developed for people who actively play sports and take care of the daily dosage of vitamin C and polyphenols.
Vitamin C has antioxidant and anti-cancer properties and supports the immune system.
Scientific research shows that vitamin C has the greatest impact on people who actively play sports. It has been proven that the prophylactic use of vitamin C by athletes reduces the risk of colds by up to 50%.
Directions for use: Supplement containing vitamin C FitMax® C fit use 1 capsule once a day after a morning meal. Wash down with plenty of water (at least 250-300 ml). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of vitamin C during the day.
The FitMax® C fit vitamin preparation cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
FitMax® C fit supplement with natural vitamin C should not be administered to pregnant women and during breastfeeding.
FITMAX NO active
Booster FitMax® NO Active (capsules) is a food supplement consisting of: AAKG, citrulline malate and VinitroxTM (a combination of grape and apple extracts).
- Increased endurance – the delivery of more oxygen and nutrients to muscles increases exercise capacity. For endurance athletes this means being able to run longer or faster. In the gym this means being able to pump out more reps or use heavier weights.
- Reduced muscle fatigue – the delivery of more blood to muscles allows the muscles fatigue slower and recover faster.
- Bigger pumps – the opening of blood vessels, promotes blood flow and maximises pumps in the gym.
Usage: Dietary supplement FitMax® NO Active should be consumed 4 capsules 40 min. before training or in the evening. Wash down with plenty of water (at least 250-300 ml).
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The FitMax® NO Active dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Booster should not be administered to pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
Storage: Booster FitMax® NO Active should be stored in a dry place at room temperature and out of the reach of small children.
FITMAX Cistus Incanus
Dietary supplement in capsules FitomaxTM Cistus Inacus contains extract of
Cistus (Cistus Inacus). Cistus FitomaxTM dedicated to people who want to supplement their daily diet with the aforementioned plant extract.
Cistus is a plant characterized by a high content of natural polyphenols, which are extremely effective and powerful antioxidants.
Extracts of the medicinal plant Cistus incanus (Ci) prevent human immunodeficiency viruses from infecting cells. Active antiviral ingredients in the extracts inhibit docking of viral proteins to cells. Antiviral activity of Cistus extracts also targets Ebola- and Marburg viruses.
- It adds energy
- It is anti-allergic
- Acts against diseases of the sinuses
- Works against embolic and thrombotic blood
- Acts antiviral
- Acts antifungal
- It prevents coronary heart disease
- It slows the aging process
- It has a positive impact on quality of life
- It’s highly effective drug in the case of gastro-intestinal infections
- It has a great ability to capture and remove free radicals
- It inhibits the growth of viruses like herpes and zoster
Directions for use: Use 1 capsule of the Fitomax ™ Cistus Inacus supplement once a day, preferably in the morning. Wash down with plenty of water (at least 250 ml). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The Cistus Inacus dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Gray purging should not be administered to pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.